Clear all

The Boat

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

It is hot, Very hot. The sun beating down on us as we travel across the water in a beautiful new ski boat. The thrill of speed, music, and waves engulfing us. Music from the tower speakers beats a rhythm that makes us move in time as we pass many other watercraft.  I look at you and do a double-take. Sitting across from me I still cannot believe the beauty that sits before me. “How did I get so lucky to have this woman sitting next to me so hot she can melt the sun? “I think to myself. Scanning your perfect form looking up and down, taking in your beauty. Sun glistening on the tanning oil providing a very sun-kissed look. Watching you relax and lay back in the seat as the boat rocks to the waves that beat against it.

I am beginning to overheat myself. Slowing the boat until it stops. You look at me with a question in your eyes.

Saying to you “lets jump in the water for a swim.” You smile and say “ok.” Standing up I cannot help but admire the way your bikini forms to the curves of your body. Your curves are perfect. Stirring of want a desire begins to overtake me.  Taking off my t-shirt arriving at the back of the boat before you I dive in.  Turning to watch you as you dive in. 

Swimming over to you, desire overtaking me. I pull you close to me. Looking into your eyes I lean in passionately for a kiss. Treading water, our lips lock, tongues begin to explore. Reaching behind you give a tug on your bikini top and pull it up over your head. You smile and look at me with a very hungry look.  Tossing your Bikini top up and onto the back of the boat, I begin to kiss you as my hands begin to explore your breasts. Feeling your nipples between my fingers we are losing ourselves in deep passion. You reach down and undo my swim shorts sliding them down a little so that I am exposed. Your hand reaches for the length of my shaft. Having trouble at this point to stay afloat.  I push you back for a moment laughing I say “We are going to drown. Let’s move back to the boat. “You splash me and start to move back to the boat.

Swimming away from me, I swim underwater startling you and quickly pulling the rest of your bikini off.  I want to see you get out of the water with nothing on. Laughing you look back at me with a smile as you rise out of the water and up the ladder.  A watercraft cruises by and I can only imagine what they are thinking as you stand on the ski platform. 

Coming up behind you standing on the swim platform I can see a playful look in your eyes as you reach down and drop my shorts. I can not take it anymore I come at you with a passion to match the heat. Pushing you against the stern of the boat. I lay you back against the layout platform on the back of the boat. My lips kissing yours. My hands moving to open your thighs.

Finding the moist opening still damp from the swim my fingers open you to feel the wetness within. Your breath catches and you sigh passionately. 

Quickly moving down the length of your body. Using my tongue, I begin to slide my tongue inside your opening finding the round slick hard spot. Circling that very sensitive and sensual spot. I begin to learn. I move across your clit. Then up and down flicking with my tongue. Moving in speed and direction to the way you respond to me. Focusing on your body and the way you move.  Concentrating on making your body twitch and spasm to the movements of my tongue.

My hands grasping your breasts I move one hand down your body trailing your curves.  Using my fingers, I begin to push them deep into you.  My tongue moving, my fingers sliding in and out. You gasp and grab my head pulling me into your depths. Moaning from pleasure.  Your movements heating me up to the point of no return. I need to be in you. I resist and continue to make you squirm. We can hear boats traveling back and forth but are oblivious and don’t really care at this point.

Quickly you push me back and say, “Your turn!” As you pull me against the back of the boat and stand up. Kissing me you move to my hard-long shaft. Licking up and down at first then moving me to your mouth. Taking the fullness of my manhood in your mouth. Sucking and engulfing me placing one hand on my shaft and working it in rhythm with your mouth. Your other hand glides across my balls enticing me more. Warm juices begin to flow and slide down my shaft as you continue to work your mouth up and down my shaft.  

I am ready to explode. I can not hold on any longer. Standing up I lift you up to me so that your legs wrap around mine. My hard shaft probing for the opening I know is there. As I begin to penetrate, I hold you slightly Away from me for just a moment. Moving just a little, making you want it more.

Without warning, I plunge myself deep within.  The need to fuck you overcoming me all at once. I fall back on the platform you on top of me. Putting you in cowgirl position riding on my hard cock. I see the hunger as you fuck me. You start to move to the rhythm of the music. Hips pulsating as one together as the sounds of flesh smack flesh resonate. 

Not being ready to explode I move you quickly off me. turning you around against the back of the boat. Pushing you up against the back of the platform  I move behind you giving your ass a slight slap as I enter you from behind. Reaching forward I grab your breasts pulling you all the way to me. Again, I feel the air escape your breath as you moan softly.  Moving in and out of you to varying speeds and motions. Paying close attention to what turns you on. 

Feeling we are both to the point we just need each other. Turning you back around kissing you deeply. I lay you back gently. I again reenter you. Looking deep into your eyes.  Using the power and force of long strokes deep inside your very hungry pussy.

Our eyes cannot remain locked. Our bodies start to quiver our eyes roll back and we begin to dive deep into the pleasure of ecstasy. We orgasm together long and hard. I keep pushing into you until you cannot take it anymore.

Panting, we look around and notice more boats than before circling close enough to watch us. We both laugh and you say, “I guess we should get going.”

Leaning in I whisper in your ear "I am just getting started.”

Share: