Clear all

The Cabin

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Having just picked up a few items from town. Heading back to the Cabin as a cold snowy night starts to descend. I find myself on that long winding road back. This time the drive is a slow ride, made slower by the fresh layer of snow that continues to land wildly on the road. I can see one set of tracks before me and do my best to use those tracks as I continue to climb. Oh, how I love to drive in snow. Dangerous conditions and the thrill of the drive begin to consume me.

An hour into my drive I round a bend immediately seeing a truck to the side of the road. It appears to have had some sort of trouble.  Noticing a fresh layer of snow over the top of the truck, it appears the truck has been there for a while.  As I approach, the door on the truck swings open and out jumps a woman. She looks extremely nervous, scared, and exceptionally beautiful.  Something about her seems remarkably familiar. As I move closer, I can see clearer through the snow, it clicks in my head. This beautiful woman before me is my best friends’ wife.    

I stop the truck and jump out as she comes running up to me. I can see recognition of who I am dawning on her face.  Looking at me with those scared but relieved beautiful eyes.

She says,

“Can you help me?”

I reply with, “Yes, of course. But what are you doing out here all by yourself? It’s cold out let’s Jump into my warm truck and we will talk.”

Looking thankful she follows me to the truck as I open the passenger door for her to jump in.  Noticing as she steps up the curves of her body. Lingering on my mind as I shut the door closed and proceed to walk around and get into the driver’s side.

As we sit in my truck with the heat cranked up.  Shivering from the cold and explaining to me how you were heading up to a girlfriend retreat at a cabin. She had explained to her friends that she was not sure if she could make it to the cabin or not.  Then last minute was able to take the trip after all. Friends having already left, she figured she was going to surprise them.

“So”, she says,

“Nobody would have known I was missing until the weekend was over. “

and adds.

“I AM SOOOOO GLAD YOU CAME ALONG! I was getting incredibly nervous and cold. My truck just died,  I could not get it to restart,  I didn’t know what to do but just sit and wait.” She explained.

“You’re the last person I expected to see on this road. All though it is good to see you. This is a bad storm and no phone coverage on the mountain. I am so glad I found you.”   

“We need to get out of this storm it is freezing!!”

“How do you want to do this I say.” 

“I think We have three options.”

“First option

I can try and see what is wrong with your truck. However, between the snow coming down, the cold, and the wind, I don’t know how long I would be able to work on it or even get it fixed.

2nd option

I take you to your friend’s cabin. I don’t know how much further you need to go and the snow on the road is about a foot now.  

3rd option

The turnoff to my cabin is about another 10 min.  You can stay the night.  I have plenty of room, and in the morning when the roads have been plowed, we can take care of your truck and get you to your friends. “

In response and still shivering you ask

“Is anyone at your cabin?”

“No, it is just me, I came up to do a little bit of work and to cut some wood for the winter”

I catch a glint in your eye as you say.

“ok, I think we should go to your cabin. I don’t want to risk being out here on the road with this storm any longer than we have to, and I am still freezing I would like to get into some heat and warm clothes.”

I realize that I was hoping that she would choose that option to come back to the cabin with me. Knowing this beautiful woman, a long time as my best friends’ wife. We have always had a good friendship. Sometimes even flirting just a little when eyes and ears where not around.  I could tell there was a mutual attraction between us.

Changing into some warm clothes or out of those clothes. Mischievously I think, and into some heat hmmm. I have always been so attracted to this gorgeous woman; I really should behave myself. Almost thinking those thoughts out loud as I realize she is watching me and has a little bit of a devious expression on her own face.   

Breaking the silence, I say

“Let me get your Bags”

Beginning to snap out of the thoughts I was having about this woman.

Leaving her in the warmth of the truck I run back to her vehicle grabbing her bags and items then returning to my truck. Closing the door, I put the gear in to drive and say

“Ok, off to my cabin.”

Then jokingly

“Are you sure you can handle being a good girl all night with me alone in my cabin.”

You respond and laugh

“Uhm, you have known me how long!

Oh, I can be the bad girl or the good girl.

The question is which will I be tonight?”

Just like that, we feel as comfortable as we always are with each other.  Teasing each other just enough to not get us in trouble but being able to talk and laugh very easily.  Easing into smooth comfortable conversation we barely notice the time passed before we arrive at the cabin.

We make our way into the cabin I notice you shudder a little as the heat hits you and begins to warm your body.   My eyes start to wander lustfully taking you in. Such beauty in front of me all alone. I would love to make you shudder in another way. You begin to remove your coat. Instantly think Id like to help with the rest of your clothes. Then I snap out of it thinking this is my best friends’ wife.

You look around at the cabin and playfully say.

“It has been a while since I have been here, this is not a cabin it is a luxury home.”

“It’s all right. I like to have some comfort after a hard day’s work or hunting trip.” I respond trying to calm my hormones.

“I see you're still cold, go take a shower. I will light a fire and make some dinner.”

Ahhhh!!! that did it there I go again thinking about your naked body in the shower. I say to myself this is going to be a rough night.

Looking back at me I recognize a naughty look in your eye that suggests you thought the same thing. Our eyes lock and you hold my gaze, as you walk toward the bathroom.    Leaving me and my raging desire standing there.  Wow, those looks she gives me are so disarming. Composure, composure, composure, I am thinking extremely hard. Extremely hard, I chuckle to myself.   

I head to the fireplace to distract my mind. With the fire started in the fireplace I head to the kitchen to make some dinner.  I hear the shower running in the distance with water making splashes. I know your naked body is being drenched with warm water and the soap is sliding down your slick skin.  I begin to allow myself to think of thoughts with you in the shower.  My hands exploring your body, caressing your breasts, finding my fingers exploring you folds of flesh between your legs.

Suddenly you yell to me

“Hey, where are your towels.”

Waking me from my blissful erotic thoughts. Yes, this is going to be a tough night.  I really want this woman.

“One second, Sorry, let me grab one,” I say.

Grabbing a towel, I make my way to the bathroom. The door is slightly cracked just enough that when I knock, it opens enough for me to get a glimpse of your perfect body through the steam of the room as you step out from the shower and towards the door.  You appear as though you do not care and continue to walk towards me to retrieve the towel.  I cannot breathe.

You look at me and say

“What?”

As you grab the towel and push the door shut.

Did she just do that? I think she did. Now it is my turn thinking to myself.

Pushing the door open I startle you, but a smile begins to form on your face.  Our eyes lock as you slowly finish slipping on some black panties. Black panties and no top you turn towards me in a way that suggests come and get me.  I walk towards you not saying a word, taking you in my arms. I feel you melt into me as my arms lock around your waist.  I pause looking into your eyes. Our eyes locked in an intense what comes next anticipation. My eyes slip from your eyes to your plump wet lips.  I am losing control.  

“You are mine tonight,” I say.

You smile and nod affirmatively.

I can feel your breath on me becoming the breath of excitement and anticipation. I need you now. My lips touch yours. The warmth and hunger begin to envelop us. Our tongues tasting each other our kisses passionate.  My hands move behind your head caressing pulling you to me tight. I want you to feel how much I want you. My strong arms move down your back and cup the roundness of your ass as I pull tight against me.

Lifting you up and setting you on the bathroom counter. I move my kisses down your neck lightly sucking and flicking my tongue across your soft skin. My hands move up your body and find your breasts cupping them in my hands. My mouth trails down your neck to your nipples. I kiss hungrily then tease your nipples with my lips and teeth.  My mouth on you begins to send me into a raging passion.  

You push me away. At first, I think you are trying to stop. So, I back up just a little.  However, you grin and move to my shirt and pull it up and over my head.  Exposing my bare chest then you move to my camo pants and slowly undo them in an extraordinarily strong tease. Using your other hand, you slowly rub across my clothed cock as you continue to undo my pants. I can see that you like how hard I am.  Finally dropping my pants to where I am standing there in my black boxer briefs.   

Taking you back into my arms and thinking to myself, I am not going to fuck you in the bathroom for our first time. I pick you up and carry you out to the fireplace. Kissing you deeply and passionately we collapse on to the love sac next to the fire. The soft bean bag envelopes us as we continue to make out passionately. Next to the warmth of the fire.

I can feel both of us burning with desire. Our breath is ragged our tongues probing and exploring each other. I move my hands towards your panties. Sliding my one hand beneath the fabric and moving between your legs. My fingers feel the wetness and warmth as I begin to increase my seduction of you.   Sliding my fingers gently between your legs and unfolding the petals to the flower I fell the nectar within as I insert a finger to use the nectar from within to lubricate your clit.  The slippery substance and the feel of my fingers running across your most intimate spot on my fingers heightens my erotic arousal further.  My anticipation of making you mine for the night and wanting to send you into extreme pleasure motivates me.  I start to circle and slide my fingers across your round fleshy knob until I find rhythms that make you moan or twitch or sometimes both.

Tearing myself away from your soft lips and hungry tongue, I run my lips down the length of your body. Lightly flicking my tongue periodically to taste your essence.  Stopping for a moment to caress your nipples with my lips and tongue as I use my other hand to remove your panties. Proceeding to travel down your body, my tongue slowly exploring every inch of you as I find the soft skin glistening with the nectar between your legs. My tongue unfolds then probes deep into you as I taste you for the first time. Sliding my tongue across your clit. Flicking, circling, tugging, sliding, finding every touch of my tongue that makes you gasp with pleasure.  

“Fuck me, “you say.

As your body twitches and spasms with pleasure.  I do not succumb just yet, but I continue to please you in ways you never thought possible.  

You tell me again.

“Fuck me.”

Still, I hold on making you squirm. Feeling you move under me. Your body writhing and moving erotically to my tongue and touches. I begin to insert my fingers while using my tongue. Fingers and tongue pulsing together in an erotic rhythm to send you into bliss.  Watching you move in intense pleasure increases my desire with your every movement.

My desire burns so hotly, I am completely yours at this moment. I need to fuck you. I want to please you in ways you have never been pleased before. I want you to think of me whenever you have sex. Yes, with my best friend. I want you to want me. I want you to want to come back to me. With those thoughts, I move my lips up your body kissing every inch as I position my hips over your hips.

Needing you with the passion of a storm I take my cock and place it between your legs. Rubbing the tip of my hardness on your clit to increase the sensations. Sliding my cock across your slick clit increasing your arousal. You grab my ass and try to move me into you. Feeling the need you have for me and trying to pull me deep within you. Positioning myself to your opening and the depths I am about to slide into. Hesitating to tease you one last time. You do not allow me that tease and pull me into you hard and fast thrusting deep within.  As we both gasp and let out a sigh of pleasure as my cock enters you deeply for the first time. Causing an initial wave of pleasure that begins to consume us.  

This causes your back to arch and to grab on to me tight. Our bodies begin to be one and move in sync together. My hard cock feeling the depths of your wet tight pussy and pulsing with each thrust. Every thrust comes to a new intensity as the fire within begins to build to a raging inferno. Our lips lock as we begin to passionately kiss looking deeply into your eyes.  I am yours; you are mine in this moment we know it we welcome it. My cock thrusting deep and hard you maneuver in ways that make me want to fill you with my hot desire. Sweat glistening on our bodies as we continue to ride the wave of passion that engulfs us. Moaning I can tell you are at the point of no return. Taking your lead I continue to drive my cock in long hard thrusts paying attention to the intensity of what makes you moan in pleasure the most.   You begin to convulse, and I do not allow myself to release just yet.  I push into you harder and faster sending you into a furry of orgasms. Feeling as though you may be weakening, I allow myself to explode warm desire, flowing deep within you. You feel my body as it begins to tremble in unison with your body together collapsing back into the love sac. Our bodies entwined and not willing to release each other for a long while.

Finally moving into position to just hold you and relax by the fire.  Our 2 naked bodies feeling the warmth of the fire and the warmth of our bodies pressed tightly against each other, as the cold winds blow outside.

This feels comfortable, it feels good, it feels right. We stay this way for a while wrapped in each other’s arms.

I look at you and say.

“So I guess I got the good girl tonight, can you stay all weekend, id love to see the bad girl.  

You laugh and say.

“Oh yeah, naughty boy. I'll show you what the bad girl is like.  But I do think I would rather spend the weekend here. I hope it keeps snowing.”

Share: