Clear all

The Wall

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Arriving at your place I feel excited as I place the car in park. Shutting the engine off.  Opening the door and sliding right out of my car.  I glance back at the car window checking my reflection. Looking at myself to make sure my hair is in place.

Taking a quick sniff to make sure the cologne still permeates from my skin.  I Close the door behind, then follow the path up to your place.

Knocking on your door my heart pounding as if it will break through my chest. My thoughts trail to the last time I saw you. The anticipation of seeing you growing with each second that passes.

Hearing the latch start to unlock my breath starts to catch as the door swings open.  Allowing my eyes to fall on your perfect face. The color of your hair, your beautiful eyes, the shape of your lips. My eyes wander downward taking in the full measure of the beauty before me.  White tank, blue jeans, and a smile have my head spinning and wanting you now.  Feelings for you overtaking me. 

Stepping inside I pull you into an embrace. Offering no resistance to me you melt right into my strong arms. Stumbling into the hall, closing the door behind us as we collapse against the wall.

Our lips hungrily searching each other, tasting you lightly with flicks of my tongue. I push you up hard against the wall pinning you in place. Our hearts racing with passion. My lips trail down the side of your face to the nape of your neck. Hungrily tasting and kissing as I move. Following the contours of your body, my hands begin to slide down, tracing the lines of your shape. Taking in your scent and letting it heighten my senses.

My desire racing. In an almost savage and very primal movements.  I quickly pull your top up and over your head and move to your jeans. Unbuttoning then tugging them off.  Leaving you in your bra and panties. This takes my breath away and I remove the reaming articles of clothing.

Using one hand I grasp both of your wrists and hold them above your head pinning you in place up against the wall.  My other hand exploring the back of your head caressing, then tracing the contours of your neck down to your shoulders until I find your luscious breast.

Tracing your breast, finding your nipple, and slightly tugging and pulling gently but hungrily. My lips start to follow the path my hand traced. Lightly flicking my tongue across your skin and sucking gently as I move.

My mouth finds your beautiful succulent breast. With my mouth over your breast, I begin to use my tongue on your nipple circling around it tugging with my teeth.

My fingers move past your breast and are in search of other treasures. Tracing down your body still not letting you move from the wall, your hands still pinned above your head. 

My fingers find the folds of flesh and gently peel back the layers to expose the moistness between your legs. Gently gliding my fingers into the hot moist opening. Wetness beginning to build a hunger for you that needs to be quenched.

My tongue and mouth move from your breast down your stomach to the folds that have opened like a flower ready for me to taste the nectar within. Using my tongue, I explore this new treasure. Until I find the bulging flesh. Licking in circular motions, then up and down and back and forth. As my fingers search deep within you penetrating you to your core.

Still not allowing you to move against the wall. I continue thrusting my fingers in and out while tasting the dripping nectar Searching and exploring you with my hungry mouth. Paying attention to your every movement, your every gasp, your every moan.

Finally removing my hand from yours allowing you to have free use of your own hands. Grasping your ass, positioning you for easier access to your depths. My tongue slides across the tender slick flesh taking it deep on occasion to taste you and learn your curves with my tongue. Concentrating my energy on the spots that make you squirm with pleasure. My passion for you is building to new heights.

I want you. I need you. I need to be inside you. Moving my hands up your body, exploring and tracing every contour. Finding your beautiful round mounds of breasts once again. I begin to squeeze and fondle your breasts paying attention to every detail. Caressing and tugging aggressively on your nipples as my mouth moves up your body.

My tongue tasting and exploring as I follow the trail my hands previously explored. I stand quickly and move hard against you. You start to undress me. Pulling my shirt over my head. My lips meet yours the need for each other filling our inner being. Our tongues tasting and exploring each other's mouths. Pressing myself hard against you, knowing you can feel my hardness press up against you. You undo my pants letting them fall to the floor. I see the smile on your face as you realize there was nothing on underneath.

I pull myself back for a moment just to glance at your beauty. Diving right back into you making sure you're still pinned to the wall. My hands again search passionately across every inch of your body.

Moving my arms under your legs I lift them off the ground. Resting your weight on my hips. My hard cock searches for the opening that can quench the fire. My desire for you is uncontrollable now. Positioning you so that my hands slide down your ass.  Reaching from behind and finding the folds of flesh that I open gently.

I bring myself to you slowly at first. Letting the tip tease, you. Holding you so that you can't slide down the shaft. Teasing you for a few moments. Then pulling you down hard and deep into my hips. Our bodies joining as one together. Positioning you against the wall I begin to thrust hard and fast. Needing to be deep inside. But not allowing myself to cum yet. Rocking you against the wall. Your breasts bouncing in my face I take them in my mouth and begin to suck on your erect nipples.

Breathing ragged and gasping, I continue to move as deep as I can into your moist hot pussy. Making sure that you can feel every inch of my shaft as it glides in and out. Still paying attention to your gasps and your ragged breath. I move in rhythms that are in sync with your moans.

The fire within burning hot. The sweat beginning to glisten on our bodies. I move my lips to yours. Sucking and pulling on your bottom lip. My tongue tracing the contour.

We are at the point of no return where nothing else matters but fulfilling the need to be one with the moment we are in.

Feeling your body shake I have saved myself for this moment. Allowing my hard cock to release hot passion.  We explode together, intensity and pleasure driving us to extasy. My legs become shaky from the desire. I fight to keep us in the moment not wanting the end to come. Knowing this is just the beginning of the night.

We both smile, and I say.

“Well hello! “

Share: